Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I ran my 2.4 today. Okay who am I kidding, I walked my 2.4 today. PE guy has something against me I swear. I didn't bring my asthma inhaler and he made me run. Aileen didn't bring her PE attire and she got to slack. UNFAIRNESS.

I got home at like 3.30 today. For the first time in like two weeks. It was so strange walking home feeling the sun. And the only reason I got to was cause I skipped CCA. I found a slacker CCA to join. CCC. Don't ask me what it stands for, cause I really have no clue. Its some charity cip nonsense thing. But its once a week and sounds better than mind games.

Shane's totally jealous of the new guy. Bugging me non-stop about it. You'd think he'd have gotten the hint the last 97465834 times I said i didn't want to go out with him. Oh speaking of which, I feel positively paedophilic. This sec 2 guy asked for my number at the bus stop today. In true Clarissa fashion, I was horrified and ran as fast as I could into the nearest bus, which happened to be 107 for once.

That's about all I have to say now. Oh except I totally guessed what was gonna happen in this week's prison break. The show has been so unpredictable so I'm feeling super proud of myself. And Wentworth Miller's just about the hottest guy ever. AHH.

No comments: